Pages - Menu

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Herbalife: Testimonials 


Testimoni 1 : Miti

Greetings all.
Today I want to show  Herbalife: testimony of  an acquaintance of mine, 
Amira Izzati. I call her ministry JE. hehe

Herbalife: Miti ni testimony was very amazing. It's been two months Miti 
using  Herbalife and the results have been very much 
encouraging. I personally was impressed with the commitment that Miti
show. He is a coachee who listen and 
I had never miss ministry is keep track progress for two
this month.

Results. This is the testimony of Herbalife ministry.


Herbalife: Testimonials
Within 2 months, the ministry managed to drop  7.0kg  (SEVEN?? MANY TUUU) . 
Pant-pant-jeansMiti've become very very loose. Size 
Miti waist size has dropped from  40 to 36 . Skin 
Miti face look more clean even after consume shakes 
Herbalife. 'm Starting reshape the face. Even reshape also my body. :)  

On that day the time of follow-up ministry, I have an interview with him, before 
Herbalife ni, how much yangdia once downloaded. Miti said, 
most of her down even 5kg. That was the time 
week up very quickly. 

Herbalife: this testimony to prove, with hard work, commitment 
and a strong desire, everyone can be healthy, beautiful 
and slender with Herbalife. So for those of you who want to
 lose weight with Herbalife, you can elect 
I as your coach to call me at  011-26929387 
or  juemustakim@gmail.com.  I am willing to help those who 
I need help. 

Testimony 2: Siti

No comments:

Post a Comment